APPLICATION/RESUMES ARE ACCEPTED FOR POSTED POSITIONS ONLY
Gateway Services Community Development District is currently accepting resumes for the position listed below.
Please submit application to Kenneth.Hall@gatewaydistrict.org. This position is open until filled.
The Gateway Commons Pool is seeking
Part-time Pool Attendant
Purpose of Job: Under the direct supervision of the Pool Leader and oversees the daily operation of the Gateway Commons Pool.
Essential Functions: Under general supervision of the Pool Leader performs the daily operation and maintenance of the Gateway Commons Pool.
Perform cleaning of Soccer Complex restrooms, Dog Park, and Fun Park.
Essential Job Duties:
- Responsible for daily supervision of the pool operations.
- Perform daily tasks or additional work as assigned by Pool Leader.
- Operate and maintain the Commons Pool gate access.
- Assist Pool Leader as required.
- Maintain pertinent records in respect to daily patron admissions and revenue, sanitary water conditions (chlorine and pH readings), water back-washing, accidents, rescues and assists, and first aid.
- Ensure restrooms, pool deck, pump house, pool filters are kept clean and raw water wells are maintained on a continual basis.
- Ensure all District equipment and property are operational and maintained in safe useable condition. (Pool, deck, furniture, other items within Common’s Pool area).
- Assist Pool Leader and in the absence of the Pool Leader responsible to ensure that facility complies with DOH rules and that maintenance is done properly.
- Check pool nozzles, ladder bolts, and flow from spouts.
- Power wash pool deck and pool complex areas as required.
- Clean Soccer Complex restrooms and replace garbage bags.
- Check Dog Park for trash. Replace trash bags and dog waste bags as necessary.
- Pick up around the Fun Park and playground, and replace trash bags as necessary.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Operate the gate access computer program, including but not limited to Microsoft Office.
- Operation of a swimming pool, including sanitation, maintenance, safety, and public relations.
- Swimming pool operations and record keeping per Regulations.
- Ensure Emergency services and equipment are available.
- Rules and regulations pertaining to the pool use.
- Must be certified in CPR and First Aid.
- Must possess the basic knowledge of the Florida pool operator’s license.
- Work independently within the guidelines and standards.
- Communicate orally in the English language in a one-on-one or group setting.
- Work cooperatively with District team members and public.
- Produce written documents in the English language using proper sentence construction, punctuation, and grammar.
- Work weekends, varied shifts and odd hours as needed.
- Lift or move heavy objects (50 pounds or more) short distances (20 feet or less).
- Bend or stoop repeatedly or continually.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent, and four years of progressively responsible related work experience; or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Gateway is a drug free work place. Position will remain open until filled.
Please submit your application to Michael. Tisch@gatewaydistrict.org.