Please note – Recent publications as of April 2020 regarding changes to watering restrictions issued from South Florida Water Management District does NOT apply to Gateway Services CDD.
Due to the source of water and reclaim water for irrigation, GSCDD does not follow the 0ne-day watering restrictions.
Please follow watering restrictions schedule below.
1. ALL MASTER METER COMMUNITIES SHOULD CONTACT THE HOA FOR THE SCHEDULED WATERING DAYS (RESIDENTS ARE BILLED BY THE HOA)
2. ALL OTHER COMMUNITIES AND RESIDENTS: LANDSCAPE IRRIGATION RESTRICTIONS FOR GATEWAY INDIVIDUAL RESIDENTIAL/COMMERCIAL METERS (UNINCORPORATED LEE COUNTY)
Address Approved Irrigation Days Approved Irrigation Times
Odd-Numbered Address Wednesday &/or Saturdays 12am to 9am &/or 5pm to 11:59pm
(ending in 1,3,5,7,9)
Even-Numbered Address Thursdays &/or Sundays 12am to 9am &/or 5pm to 11:59pm
(ending in 0,2,4,6,8); or No address
NO IRRIGATION ALLOWED FROM 9 A.M TO 5 P.M. OR ANY TIME MONDAYS, TUESDAYS OR FRIDAYS
WATERING IS NOT ALLOWED BETWEEN 9 A.M. AND 5 P.M.
- Additional watering for up to 60 days is allowed for the installation of new lawns and landscaping.
- On the day new landscaping is installed, new plantings and soil may be irrigated once without regard to the watering days and times. Soil irrigation is allowed immediately prior to planting.
- New plantings that have been in place for 30 days or less may be watered on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and/or Sundays, only before 9 a.m. and/or after 5 p.m.
- New plantings that have been in place for 31 to 60 days may be watered on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, only before 9 a.m. and/or after 5 p.m.
- Irrigation is limited to the areas containing new landscaping. An entire irrigation zone may be watered only if new landscaping is planted on at least 50 percent of that zone. If new landscaping is planted on less than 50 percent of an irrigation zone, only the new plantings may be watered.