Gateway Services Community Development District, 11922 Fairway Lakes Drive, Suite 1, Fort Myers, FL
Operations Support Complex, 13240 Griffin Drive, Fort Myers, FL
District Office Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The District’s Office is the home of the Gateway Services Community Development’s utility billing administrative staff. The Operations Support Complex hosts operations support utility staff. The department offers an exceptional customer service staff for residents with inquiries about water, sewer and irrigation. The utilities department issues all water-related information that affects residents: water quality reports, boil water notices, etc. Residents are encouraged to submit service requests through a Request For Action
The water supply offered by Gateway Services CDD is provided by Lee County through an interlocal agreement. Boil water notices are therefore issued due to County water main breaks affecting our service area. The City of Fort Myers is not the District’s water supplier. Immediate notifications that affect our service area will be issued through CodeRED: text GSCDD to 99411 to sign up for these notifications.
Pay Your Bill
Effective February 1, 2020, Master Card, Visa & Discover credit card payments including credit/debit auto-pay recurring withdrawals will be subject to a processing fee of up to $2.95 OR 2% of the balance whichever is greater – Fee is revised annually.
American Express is not available or accepted as a form of payment.
To make it easier for our residents to pay their bi-monthly utility bills, we off several ways to make payment:
- Automatic Payment by Checking Form: Have your payment automatically withdrawn by checking account on the due date. ACH Form
- Automatic Payment by Checking Account – Register online: Access our customer portal and register for account. You have the ability to enroll in automatic payment withdrawal by checking account on the Due Date: Visit our Customer Portal
- Automatic Payment by Credit Card – Register online for an account on our customer portal and enroll in auto-pay by credit card. Have your payment automatically withdrawn on the Due Date. (All credit/debit card payments are subject processing fee). Visit our Customer Portal
- Online One-time payment through our Customer Portal using Debit or Credit Card. (All credit/debit card payments are subject to processing fee)
- Bill Pay through your bank online – Set-up “Bill Pay” through your bank online. Please make sure you use the mailing address Gateway Services CDD, P.O. Box 8=7518, Naples FL 34101-7518 and reference your account number including dashes = Example: 123-4567-89
- By Phone using a Debit or Credit Card (All credit/debit card payments are subject to processing fee)
- By Mail to Gateway Services CDD, P.O. Box 7518, Naples FL 34101-7518
- In person by dropping off payment by check at Gateway Services CDD, 13240 Griffin Dr, Ft Myers FL 33913 (Lobby access temporarily unavailable) – (Use secure Drop-Box located to the left of the main entrance door)
Want paperless Billing? If you no longer want a paper copy of your bill, email Utilitybilling@gatewaydistrict.org. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU DO NOT BLOCK EMAILS FROM – UTILITYBILLING@GATEWAYDISTRICT.ORG or EBILL-NOREPLY@GATEWAYDISTRICT.ORG.
Utility Bill Assistance Programs
If you need assistance paying your utility bill, financial assistance programs are available to Gateway residents.
All applicants are required to register through Lee County at www.leeflcares.com
Once approved, payments are issued to GSCDD and applied toward any outstanding balance.
LOW-INCOME HOUSEHOLD WATER ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Residents need to pick up an application at
Department of Human and Veteran Services
2440 Thompson St.
Fort Myers, FL 33901
Or email LIHWAP@Leegov.com