To Establish Service with Gateway Services CDD Utilities:
Please Note Applications is required for all residents, owners, tenant to receive utility services. If application is not submitted, your account maybe subject for interruption of water service until received.
There are two (2) items needed:
- Utility Application Completed New Account Application (Review page 2 for Utility service deposit requirement and services) Contact Utilitybilling@gatewaydistrict.org.
- Verification or Proof of Ownership
If proof of ownership cannot be verified, you may be requested to provide Proof of Ownership: Purchase/Sale Agreement, HUD Settlement Statement, Agent Listing Agreement or lease agreement.
Completion of Application:
Please complete the application and review page 2 for all standard charges and fees that may apply.
Application may be submitted as by:
- Mail: Gateway Services CDD, 13240 Griffin Drive Fort Myers, FL 33913
- Drop off location: Drop-Box located at the Main Building’s front door entrance at 13240 Griffen Drive, Fort Myers FL
- Fax: (239) 561-1350
- Drop off location: After Hours Drop OFF Mailbox located at main gate entrance of 13240 Griffin Drive, Fort Myers FL 33913
You can obtain a copy of our application and mail 13240 Griffin Drive, Fort Myers FL 33913
Once your application is processed, a deposit bill will be mailed to the mailing address indicated. The deposit bill statement will be included in a Welcome To Gateway packet. Included will be payment options, customer portal instructions and Mass notification for alerts.
If you have any other questions, please contact us at 239-561-1313 Option #2
Gateway Services CDD